Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fragrance Madness!

I'm not ashamed to admit it: I spent the last two weeks trying out the 12 fragrances in my Sephora Fragrance Sampler. (As I've noted in past posts, it's important to sample a fragrance for at least a few hours before deciding that you like/dislike it.) Clearly, my nose is both indecisive and bourgie, and so I have not reached a final decision. Let's see... 12 is an even number... I need to eliminate fragrances I don't like... FRAGRANCE MADNESS!


What I will do is sample the fragrances again, and eliminate the ones I dislike until I pick the one that I want to redeem for the full-sized version. Here's where I need your help: If you think I've made a bad decision, or you think that a certain designer has a better version of a certain fragrance, tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment